Have you ever wondered how to put your experience in braces in writing? Then our staff at Hunter Orthodontics have got the perfect opportunity for you! Thanks to our friends at the American Association of Orthodontists, here’s your chance! The AAO is proud to offer the Braces Brigade campaign, where you can blog about your experience in orthodontic treatment with millions of people … AND come away with a $100 American Express gift card!
To complete your Braces Brigade application, you’ll need to provide:
* Age – Must be 14 years of age or older
* Phone number
* Stage of orthodontic treatment
* A photo of your braces/smile
* A sample blog post – picture yourself as a member of Braces Brigade and show off those blogging skills! (100-word minimum)
In your blog, you may answer questions such as:
• Why did you decide to get orthodontic treatment at Hunter Orthodontics?
• What advice would you share with other orthodontic patients?
• What does it feel like to get braces on?
• What foods do you miss the most?
• What new foods have you discovered?
• Do your friends have braces or retainers?
• Where is the first place you’re going to show off your new, beautiful smile?
• How has your new smile changed your life?
All applicants must either be an orthodontic patient of Dr. Hunter’s or the parent of a patient (pre- and post- treatment stages are fine). If you’re under 18? No problem! Just make sure your parents must fill out a consent form along with your official entry, giving you permission to enter the contest.
We encourage you to apply for the Braces Brigade today – deadline is August 31st! GOOD LUCK everyone!